Profit implement strict rules establishing academic ethics within its publication. All manuscripts to be submitted to Profit must be with the understanding that had not been published or submitted elsewhere. The author should provide a written declaration that his/her manuscript is only submitted in Profit. Profit encourages correspondence commenting on published items and should always invite authors to respond to any correspondence before publication. Profit can investigate academic misconduct or our authors such as by calling external reviewers to help desk officer through Profit@ub.ac.id
Profit journals' editors and readers have the right to expect that submitted work is the author's own, that it has not been plagiarized and that copyright has not been breached (for example, if figures or tables are reproduced). The editorial offices of our journals encourage peer reviewers to destroy manuscripts sent to them for review after they have reviewed them. Profit follows an International standard of peer reviewers’ guidelines which state about the roles and responsibilities of peer reviewers (PMC, 2015).
Authors of Profit must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All authors must declare that the manuscript is their own work.
- All authors must declare that the manuscript is only submitted in Profit and have not been submitted elsewhere.
- All authors must declare their each contribution in the manuscript writing.
- All authors must take public responsibility of the content of their manuscript.
- All authors must state any conflicts of interests within their manuscript.
- All authors must submit ethical clearance letter along with manuscript submission.
- All authors must acknowledge all data sources used in the manuscript.
- All authors must inform research funding or sponsorship of their research.
- All authors have right to appeal editorial decisions.
Reviewers of profit must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All manuscripts must be reviewed based on intellectual contents.
- All conflicts of interest during review must be discussed with editor.
- All reviewers must keep confidentiality in their assessment.
- All reviewers should provide accurate and unbiased on their review.
- All reviewers must comments on the study strengths and weaknesses.
- All reviewers must reports the importance, originality and timeliness of the study.
- All reviewers must comments on writing, organization and presentation of manuscript.
- All reviewers must comments on the novelty, relevance and usefulness of the findings for the Profit audience.
Editors of Profit must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Editors choose peer reviewers based on their professionality.
- Editors’ decisions to accept or reject the manuscript must be based on the merit of the study.
- Editors must treat all manuscripts as confidential.
- All misconducts must be informed to reviewers.
- Editors should request any information from authors if they feel this is required.
- Editors should encourage reviewers to consider ethical issues of the manuscript.
- Editors must encourage reviewers to check any conflict of interests of the manuscript.
- Editors may choose reviewers based on authors suggestion.
- Editors should expect allegations of plagiarism seriously.
- Editors should protect reviewers from discourage authors.
- Editors should aim to ensure timely peer review and publication for papers they receive.