PROFIT: Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis implements strict rules establishing academic ethics within its publication. All manuscripts to be submitted to this journal must be original, have never been published elsewhere, and not be under consideration for other publications. The author should provide a written declaration that his/her manuscript is only submitted in PROFIT. PROFIT encourages correspondence commenting on published items and should always invite authors to respond to any correspondence before publication. PROFIT can investigate academic misconduct or our authors such as by calling external reviewers to help desk officer through Profit@ub.ac.id
PROFIT's editors and readers have the right to expect that the submitted manuscript is the author's own, that it has not been plagiarized and that copyright has not been breached. PROFIT follows an international standard of peer reviewers' guidelines which state the roles and responsibilities of peer reviewers (PMC, 2015).
Authors of Profit must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All authors must declare that the manuscript is their work.
- All authors must declare that the manuscript is only submitted in PROFIT and has not been submitted elsewhere.
- All authors must declare each contribution in the manuscript writing.
- All authors must take public responsibility for the content of their manuscripts.
- All authors must state any conflicts of interest within their manuscript.
- All authors must submit an ethical clearance letter along with the manuscript submission.
- All authors must acknowledge all data sources used in the manuscript.
- All authors must inform research funding or sponsorship of their research.
- All authors have the right to appeal editorial decisions.
Reviewers of profit must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All manuscripts must be reviewed based on intellectual content.
- All conflicts of interest during review must be discussed with the editor.
- All reviewers must keep confidentiality in their assessment.
- All reviewers should provide an accurate and unbiased on their review.
- All reviewers must comment on the study's strengths and weaknesses.
- All reviewers must report the study's importance, originality, and timeliness.
- All reviewers must comment on the manuscript's writing, organization, and presentation.
- All reviewers must comment on the findings' novelty, relevance, and usefulness for the Profit audience.
Editors of Profit must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Editors choose peer reviewers based on their professionality.
- Editors' decisions to accept or reject the manuscript must be based on the study's merit.
- Editors must treat all manuscripts as confidential.
- All misconduct must be informed to reviewers.
- Editors should request any information from authors if this is required.
- Editors should encourage reviewers to consider the ethical issues of the manuscript.
- Editors must encourage reviewers to check any conflict of interest in the manuscript.
- Editors may choose reviewers based on the authors' suggestions.
- Editors should expect allegations of plagiarism seriously.
- Editors should protect reviewers from discouraging authors.
- Editors should ensure timely peer review and publication of papers they receive.